Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is in the air!

I LOVE this time of year! I got out all of my fall decorations last week but secretly I am just dying inside to put up my Christmas decor! (Hubby let's me put up my Christmas stuff on my birthday - November 13th!) I do have Tiffany's wedding shower and bachlorette party that weekend but I can assure you that I will find the time to put it all up! The other day at work I listened to Christmas music all day! I am hoping this weekend we can go pick out a couple of pumpkins!

This Tuesday was my boss' birthday! I found a cupcake stand at Bed Bath & Beyond that fit all my cupcakes perfectly! Everyone loved the Ooh La La cupcakes of course!


I also have been busy painting our kitchen table. We bought it when we moved into our first apartment and had NO furniture what so ever. It is the ugly oak color and I cannot stand anything oak! I was going to get rid of it and buy a new one when we move, but I want to splurge after we move and get a full dining room set and bedroom set. So I decided I would just paint it! It is look pretty good so far. I will need about 2-3 more coats of paint and then some poly finish. I also have to do all the chairs as well. I am hoping to finish it by this weekend! I wish I had a before picture, but forgot to take one! This is my progress so far..


I had my first meeting with our builder yesterday and he is very nice! They had our closing date listed as FEBRUARY! I freaked when I saw that! He said It will most likely be December/January since - we are in a drought and there are very few rain days, we have a 1 story, the builders are familiar with that model, and lastly because I am TEXAS fan! He said they are supposed to be working on plumbing this week but I drove by this morning and all the plumbing is already done! Yay! Next will be laying steal cables in the frame for the slab, then pouring the slab. My next meeting with him will be 3-4 weeks from now and the frame will be complete. He also said that our next meeting marks the halfway point. Here is a photo I snapped this morning - I took it from my phone so it isn't too great


Hope everyone has a great end to the week! 16 more days until we leave for Vegas!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! How cool to watch your house being built :) Pretty soon it will be a home full of memories...

    ReplyDelete