I am so excited! I discovered that Coach (my favorite designer hand bags) has DIAPER BAGS!!! I e-mailed the link to hubby and said I found my "pushing present" lol!
I drove by the house yesterday and they framed the garage yesterday! Yay!
Adam went out of town this morning until Thursday or Friday so tonight I will catch up on my DVR, snuggle with my fur kiddos, and enjoy this chilly weather with a nice hot cup of Panera's broccoli cheese soup - yummy! Tomorrow I tackle laundry and start packing for our trip Saturday!
(OH and I googled why I look like I am showing already and I found it is water retention!!!...whew!)

It is so amazing how fast they build houses! I say get the diaper bag and enjoy your soup :D
ReplyDeleteHaha! He thinks i'm crazy for a designer "diaper
ReplyDeletebag. Oh well, I'm the one preggo, not him! :)