Well, I haven't posted because I have been extremely sick since last week!! Finally on Sunday I got up enough strength to go out with the gang for the Texans Game! We had a blast at Brick House and decided we will have to make it a "thing" to go out every Sunday with everyone! Yesterday we put our down payment down and finalized all our upgrades!! Wooohooo!! Christmas cannot come soon enough! They should be surveying the land this week and staking everything out. Our slab should be done within 3-4 weeks and then starts the real construction! We are SO anxious to get in! I am so happy to be back at work, but only to find out I got my favorite coworker's sick :( Also, hubby called me today and said he has it now! Boo! :( Cannot seem to shake this dang summer cold! Anywho.... below are some pictures from this weekend!
Jeffy and Hubby
(Hubbs got hit in eye with a branch at work, no I didn't beat him up) :)
Christmas Card Photo - This is what I get when I ask
"Can we take a normal, cute picture?" Gotta love him.
Me and Jeffy, apparently we are the cutest couple.
We walked in together and since I am wearing a
Texans jersey and he we was wearing a Cowboys jersey,
the girl automatically thought we were together.. Awkward. :)
My love and his beard.
My sister in law, me and Ashley! Love these girls!
Last night I finally got productive and decided it was about time I made a wedding album. Took me almost a year :) Thank the lord for Shutterfly! I made a book for my shower with our engagement pictures and had all the girls sign it. The book turned out AMAZING! So I decided to get my butt in gear and go through ALL of our wedding photos last night. It took me an hour and a half to upload them all on Shutterfly, but I finally got it down and now up to page 20 so far! Only about 60 more pages to go.. Last night we also had a visitor in our yard.. see below..
Can you spot her? I don't know why I automatically think its a girl, but she is. Poor baby opossum. Sasha scared her and this poor thing sat in this tree for hours shaking. I checked back on her before we went to bed and she was gone. Anywho.. now back to work. Can it be Friday yet?
You are going to kill me when I tell you this bc I know how long it takes to download all those pictures...but snapfish.com has a special right now if you buy 1 photobook you get 2 for free! It's only going on for 3 more days.
ReplyDeleteUgh!!!!!! I am on page 35 now, I don't know if i have the patience to start over again! I'll keep it in mind though! I love photo books! I bought a wedding album months ago, but just never got around to printing out all the pictures. It's so much easier to do it online!
ReplyDelete