Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Procrastination!

I promised my self last night I would 1.) Upload photos from this weekend and 2.) Update my blog. I just could not get around to doing it!

This weekend we didn't get a whole lot accomplished. As most of you know, our fridge broke 2 weekends ago. We are building so we are adding a $2,000 frdige in our new house so we HATED to buy a cheap one for $500 when we knew we weren't going to need it by Winter. My wonderful and amazing mother decided to upgrade her fridge to a stainless one so she donated her older one to us! It is AMAZING to not be living out of a cooler again :) Adam got off work early Saturday and needless to say, after flooding our kitchen and having a plumber come out, we finally got our new "used" fridge installed!

Natalie stayed with us all weekend and we had a blast being lazy Saturday and Sunday! We caught up on our shows and movies and Adam made us some delicious dinner! Monday we had all of our friends over for some beer, BBQ, and corn hole! (That corn hole/washers/testie toss combo was the best purchase we have ever made from Academy!) It was so good to catch up with Cindi (the new mommy to be!) She is definitely rocking the baby bump and ready to meet her mini Ted! She is also making the baby's bedding, drapes, sheets, etc! I admire her! This weekend will be the first TEXAS game we can watch (Since ATT does not offer the Longhorn Network) so we are looking forward to having all of the Painters over for some yummy food and beer!

I am going to try this new recipe I saw on the Cook channel the other night - Stuffed and Fried Olives! - Instead of using breadcrumbs you use crushed up Nacho Cheese Doritos - Yummy! I'll post some pictures of how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment