Well, yesterday we OFFICIALLY backed out of the short sale home and are happy to annouce we submitted our contract to build today!!! Woohoo! Our move in date is Christmas time though :( I am okay with that though! I told Adam as long as I still get to hang up lights and put a tree up, I will be okay :) We are going out to the lot this weekend so I will take a few pictures! Next weekend we get to go to the design center and pick out all of our upgrades. Once that is done, they will officially start building.
Adam actually has off all weekend! He needs a 3 day weekend more than anything! We are planning on going to San Marcos to visit Sac, Allie, Money Man Riley, and the newest addition to their family, miss Brynn! We CANNOT wait to meet this little bundle of joy!
Other than that, I plan on getting my dress for Tiffany and Paul's wedding, start planning her bachelorette party and start shopping for outfits for Vegas! Woohoo! I cannot wait until our vacation! Just a month and a half away, and the weather is supposed to be amazing that time of year! I know all of us (Waldo, me, Chad, Mechel, Natalie, Ginny, Georgie and Lance were have so much fun! I am the only one who hasn't been before so I am looking foward to just sight seeing!
That's it for now, hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment