Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Mondays..

No AC at work today and I got bitten by an ant on my foot! :( Oh well, we did have a great weekend but I didn't get to take very many pictures! Friday, I had a girls night with my sister in law + my hubby. We watched Bridesmaids and she cooked us dinner! Saturday we finally got a new fan installed in our kitche. Our other one caught on fire 2 weeks ago. Yep, that was fun. Saturday night we had everyone over the fight and had a blast! Needless to say Adam and I did not feel too good Sunday Morning! Yesterday I went with my best friend, Tiffany, to get my bridesmaid gown. We had a blast at Davids Bridal :) Her wedding is 1/27/12! I am the matron of honor and Adam is the best man. Looks like we to walk down the isle one more time together! :) Speaking of - Happy 10 monthiversary to me and Adam! :)

My Elegant Head Piece

Tiffany's gorgeous veil.. sike! Can't believe we didn't get kicked out for trying all this junk on! :)

After that we went to Starbucks on Post Oak to plan some of her bachlorette party
We had an amazing view :)



Besides going out to our lot on Sunday afternoon, we spent the rest of the day on the couch together watching football! I had the Saints defense on my fantasy team and would lose points every time the Texans scored. It was horrible! I wanted them to win so bad, but I wanted to win my game too! I ended up whooping the other guy I was playing. First fantasy game = success! I am Romo Witten his pants and yes, I have some creeper man as my picture so no creepers will mess with me on here :)


After the games, my WONDERFUL mom follewed us out to the lot to take a picture of us with the sold sign. They are starting to build this week so I wanted a picture before all the construction starts :) Here is us with our new lot!


 Tomrrow is our Leo's 1st birthday :) I am sure I will post a blog for him tomorrow.Wednesday is my daddy's 61st birthday! He can't get out of the house really, so no going out and putting a sombrero on him this year. My mom, Adam and I will be having a small shrimp boil for him Wednesday night. I also found out yesterday my dad is getting put on the lung transplant list! I know how long those things take so we are not getting our hopes up just yet. Any who..Wishing everyone a very happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment