Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday!

How about that Grey's last night? I was crying my eyes out, I could never imagine losing my child or having them taken away from me. I was such a wreck! It was a pretty intense premiere though! I also caught up on the new show, New Girl - love it! And I had to watch the new Two and Half Men, it was pretty funny!

I got a call yesterday that we didn't pick out the limestone on our house. We thought our house was all brick so I was so excited it did come with limestone! Especially since we paid for the second highest elevation. Well, that was apparently the last step before they break ground! I should be getting a call next week when they do break ground! Wooohoo!

I am so excited for this weekend! UFC Saturday night then..... FOOTBALL ON SUNDAY!!!! I am usually not a big NFL fan, but I have always loved college football. This year I am doing my first fantasy draft (With the help of my hubby, I didn't even know what a wide receiver and tight end were). My team name is "Romo Witten his pants" :) I even made a spreadsheet for all my players lol I am so excited for my team to win! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment