Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 29, 2011

PH it is!

Georgie has officially booked our hotel at Planet Hollywood (Gee - Adam's aunt told me him and Lance wanted that because they have girls dancing in cages near the black jack tables lol)  I am so excited! I felt bad for Adam because Chad backed outof Vegas so he will be flying there with me, Natalie and Mechel! Ginny, Lance and Georgie are flying out on Geo's (Georgie) private jet. They should be landing the same time we are so I am happy my hubby will get to have some "man" time while we are there! Not to brag, but we are such a fun group and will have an amazing time! At first I wasn't so excited about Vegas. Me and gambling just don't get along, but as our trip approaches I am getting more exicted every day! I can't wait to see the city! We are seeing Terry Vater at Mirage when we get there. Somethings on my list while we are there -


Bellagio Water Show - during the day and at night (But this Hotel is right across the street from ours so she would have a good view)

Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo

The volcano erupt at Mirage (I will see that when we see Terry Vater)

Rock and roll Memorabelia at the Hard Rock

The lions at MGM!

Zip line over old downtown strip with Mechel.. and Natalie if I can talk her into it!

Gondola Ride at the venetian

Go to the top at the Stratosphere but NOT ride any rides.. no thank you!

And of course... SHOPPING! :)

If anyone else has been and has any recommendations, let me know! Here are some pictures of where we are staying. The pool looks amazing but I have a feeling it will be too chilly! High in the 70s and low in the 50s! Perfect weather!


One of the pools at PH

Standard Room - amazing!
Planet Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment