In other news - Bennett is doing great. Not crawling yet, and doesn't seem remotely interested in crawling. He loves when you hold his hands and let him stand. He is starting to take steps as well!
He is a chatty kathy! He said Dada about 3 times. His newest jabber is...
"BABABABABAAAAA" (I think this is because we say "bye bye" to Leo and Sasha every morning
"OWWWAAA OWWWAAA OWWWAA"
and my favorite is "WEEEEEE" WEEEE" WEEEE" - he does this for car rides!
He is sitting up all by himself and is sitting up for his whole bath now too! I bought a bath boppy to help support him, and he would just lay down in it instead so that was a no go.
In other news - Bennett has been teething horribly for about the last month and a half. He got his bottom two a few months ago. As of last week, we can finally see his top two teeth! Thank the lord!
Big boy sitting up in the bath!
Bennett's best friend is Leo and Benentt is his best friend
Every morning... we watch Martha speaks and Benentt gets a belly rub from Bennett
Ready to go to day care mama!
Daddy's curly hair? This is Bennett's hair after the bath if I don't brush it straight
Daddy's boy
Last weekend was Miles' first birthday! Miles is Ted and Cindi's son. Ted is ben's brother. They have all been friends since Adam moved to Katy in the 5th grade. It was at their neighborhood club house and there was a park next door we played at! Bennett went down the baby slide on my lap!
Ted and Bennett
He loved his balloon!
With Unlce Ben Bob
This expression shows what Miles thought about his cake. It was so cute! He was so disgusted when he got icing on his hands!
I could not get a good picture of the boys. Bennett would look and Miles would turn away, then Miles would look and Bennett would turn away.
We don't have much in store for this weekend. Hubby and I have an eye appointment! I have not been in 4 years... yikes! So excited to get a new pair of glasses and hopefully try out contacts! Last time I got them done, my eyes stayed dialated for over 9 hours!! IT WAS AWFUL! Hope this time is much better!















No comments:
Post a Comment