So I have been struggling to lose those last 5lbs of baby weight and want that "pooch" gone for good!
Now that I am working again, I have ZERO time to work out. By the time I get home from daycare, Bennett takes a quick nap, I wash the bottles, start laundry, dinner, clean, then feed Bennett, play with him, give him a bath, get him down for the night, shower and then it's bed time for me. Then it's back at it again the next day at 5:30am!
I heard about this fairly new procedure called Cool Sclupting on the news and doctor oz. It is 100% non invasive and for fairly skinny people, especially recent mom's who want their tummy back to being flat.
It's over half the price of Lipo, non invasive and no down time. You will see your full results in no more than 8 weeks. I go next Friday and am getting 3 treatments, both of my hips and my stomach. It was buy two get a free session so I will go back and get my stomach done again in late February.
It is approved by FDA and Harvard actually created the technology. A machine sucks your fat in and holds it for an hour. It then freezes your far.Your skin is completely safe from the cold machine. They take it off after an hour, massage the area and you are good to go. The machine freezes your fat cells and they turn into crystals. Your body will then flush out the crystals (which is why it takes up to 8 weeks). It is like Liposuction in the aspect that those fat cells will be gone forever! Woohoo! This means, if and when we have another baby, I will not gain that much fat in my abdomen. I am so excited to get this done and can't wait to feel great about my body again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment