On Friday I had my cool sculpting done!! My hips were first. I had to do each hip for 1 hour. It was uncomfortable, especially when they first put the suction on, but after a few minutes it goes numb. The post uncomfortable part was laying completely still on each side for 1 hour. Thank the lord for an Ipad and Netflix!
When they take the suction off, your fat is literally a frozen roll. They have to immediately massage it out - this so far was the most painful part yet.
Finally it was onto my stomach - the last part. She replaced the suction with a much larger one.. yikes. When she turned it on I thought it was sucking the life out of me! It hurt way worse than child birth. I about fainted, I remember the nurse just saying "breath, breath, breath... just 7 minutes until it is numb". That was the longest 7 minutes of my life. The massage after was so painful. I am so glad I decided to take the day off and have my sister in law pick up the baby. Afterwards I was so so so sore and extremely numb at the same time.
I am on day 5 of the procedure now and still numb, but now the sharp stabbing pains have started. (common)
I was up all night long. As soon as I moved in my sleep, these pains started again. The nurse is calling in Neurotonin which should help these pains. The good news, she said usually the women who hurt the worst, have the best results.. we will see! I am still swollen, bruising has gone down and still numb. The numbness can lost anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I am not sure if it was worth it yet. I also go back Feb 22nd for my second stomach procedure. The hubby will be going with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment