I was at a loss of words when I heard "shooting at Conneticut elementary school." My stomach just sank down. I heard the shooter killed himself and prayed and prayed no children were hurt. I went by my dad's to grab something for lunch on Friday before going to Bennett's class party. He had it on the news and all the images started coming in of all parents crying, wondering if their child was alive. I lost it. I told my dad I could not watch anymore and rushed over to Bennett's school. All I wanted to do was hold my sweet baby boy.
I could never imagine what these families are going through, what the children who survived are going through, what the teachers are going through. No one should EVER have to witness such horror in their life. The only thing I can do is pray, pray and pray for the angels who are no longer with us, and for the families that are left without their child. I am wearing my green and white in honor of Sandy Hook today. I will continue to pray for each and every one of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment