Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Daycare

Bennett and I finally have a morning routine! Bennett goes to bed between 8-8:30pm. (Since his 2 bottom teeth have been coming in, he has been waking up EVERY night, hopefully this ends soon!) Mommy gets up at 6, gets ready and wakes Bennett up at 7. He gets dressed, eats and we are out the door by 7:45! He gets so excited when we walk into daycare! He LOVES one of his teachers Ms. Terry and she loves him just as much. Anytime I log onto the daycare webcam, she is always holding him, sitting in her lap, or playing with her on the mat. The best part of my day is getting off work and going to pick him up! Every day he gets the biggest smile on his face when he sees mama walk through the door!

We get home, he takes a nap until 6:30, eats his "real" dinner, we play, bath time and bed time! I so look forward to the weekends so we can spend all day together! I am happy he is having fun at daycare. He really loves watching all the older children crawl and run around. Don't worry big boy, you will be doing that soon too!

His new morning routine is also pooping on the way to daycare! EVERY DAY as soon as I turn onto Katy Ft. Bend from I-10 he starts. LOL I feel so bad for his teachers, but I just say he wants to bring them a present every morning :)

His hair is changing colors! It is turning more red/blonde! We will see!

and it is getting a little curl to it. Here is his first mohawk after his bath

Bennett thinks he can feed himself already. Every time I turn around he has his spoon or his hands in his bowl of food! He is a handfull but so much fun!


Last week while being a chatty kathy, bennett said "dada" clear as day! He has not said it since. Well last night, while talking to mommy and getting a diaper change he said "MA"! This is the first time he had made the mmmmm sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment