A little boy I know was just too excited to meet Santa for his first time this weekend!
We are framing this one and will pull it out every Christmas!
We also started feeling better - FINALLY! Friday, my sister in law (Aunt Nanny/Natalie) stayed with Bennett while I was at work. It was my first week and I already missed two days so I needed to go in! By Friday night, he was all smiles and had a clear nose! Woohoo!
Friday night Santa came around with the Katy Vol Firedepartment. I have lived in Katy my whole life and they have done this since I was Bennett's age! I was so excited for Bennett to have his first Santa on a firetruck experience! He LOVED the lights!
Are you sure Santa is coming?
Wait, I think I see him!
There he is!!
And they were sweet enough to stop and take a picture!
We turned 6 months old on Saturday and had our 6 month check up this morning! This is before his 4 shots of course!
Height - 28" long! 92.14 percentile for height!
Weight 17lbs 15 oz! 58.28 percentile for weight!
He is a big LONG boy that is for sure! Bennett is so smart. He knows how turn pages in his books, reach and gran anything and everything in his reach. He is starting to mimick mommy pretty well too! He said "dada" clear as day for the first time last week, and has sadly not said it again since! This time mommy and daddy were both there when he said it! He loves to stand up and hold onto you, and still despises tummy time. He squeals the second you put him on his tummy and rolls over to his back. The doctor said we need to keep on his tummy, and just to keep flipping him back over :( He can sit up with your help, and hopefully will be sitting on his own within the next few weeks! He loves when you smile, and his new favorite thing to laugh at is when mommy says "nononono"! He now gets breakfast and dinner. We eat our fruit in the morning (usually at daycare) and dinner at home with mama. You're favorite foods right now are -
Plum Organics - Sweet potato, corn and apples combined
Plum Organics - Spinach, peas and pears
and banana, sweet potatoes and carrots!
You hate squash, green beans, prunes, and some baby food brand peas you hate.
You are growing up right before our eyes little boy. Where did the time go?








No comments:
Post a Comment