Adam called me this morning to tell me the good news! At 6:30 this morning baby Brynn was born!! We are so happy for you Allie, Sac, and monkey man Riley!! We cannot wait to get up to San Marcos to meet this bundle of joy! Until then... here are a couple of pictures!
Brynn Thomas
Mommy and baby are doing great!
This Saturday Adam and I are having a "MOVING SALE". I thought that sounded a lot better than a "garage sale". I got all the signs made last night, and of course I HAD to decorate them! Today and Friday will be hectic trying to get everything ready for Saturday! Thankfully my awesome mother in law will be helping us as well! Also... pray today is the day we find out about the house! I got a head start this morning so I thought I would head out to Brookshire to look at it and see how long it would take me to get to work from home. I got into the neighborhod and there were wild bunny rabbits EVERYWHERE! I guess that is a plus to having a neighborhood in the middle of a rice field.. getting to enjoy the wild life out there! And it only took me 12 minutes to get to the office! Woohoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment