Well! We are almost the the point where our contract on the house will be terminated (next week). The bank is trying to let use the old appraisal instead of having to issue a new one. We aren't holding our breath on this house anymore. We do LOVE IT, but have decided by next Wednesday if we don't hear anything, we are done. On to the next! We have an appointment on Sunday with Ryland Homes. If all goes well, our home would be ready for move in December! I have jumped through so many hurdles this week, I told Adam I just want to rent the rest of our lives lol This home stuff is so frustrating! Anywho.. we are still hanging in there and trying to keep our sanity!
On the bright side last night, Katy finally got rain! Hubby and I turned off all the lights in the house and enjoyed a good ole lightning storm! We had some branches down but thank the lord that was all. A friend of mine said trees were split in half in her neighborhood (Keep in mind she lives about a mile and a half from us) Here is a picture I took right before the storm hit last night!
Pretty creepy! Well I hope everyone has a great "little" Friday! We are so ready for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment