Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm back!

I have a little EXTRA time this morning to play catch up since my last post.

I left off with my parents being in an awful car accident and in the hospital. Since then both of my parents are home and on their way to a full recovery. My mom is doing much better. She goes back next Thursday to hopefully find out that her ribs are healing correctly. She still won't be able to lift Bennett (or anything) for the next 2+ months which is killing her.

My dad was taken out of ICU and put in a private hospital where he did physical therapy for a week. He is home now, and doing okay. With all of his medical conditions its been really hard on him (and my mom). We have a nurse who comes to shower him because my mom cannot. He's got a long way to go, but we will get there!

Life has been busy! Bennett is almost 9 months old. Where did the time go? He now has mastered "dadadadadadaada" and says that 100+ times a day! He has only said mama once!! He is learning "bye bye" and said it for the first time yesterday. He claps for everything! No crawling yet, but I think we are really close! He has mastered pulling himself up to a standing position before he plops down on his bottom.

His first valetine's was great! A baby truly makes ALL "holidays" better! He had a valentine's party at daycare and my sister and mother in law came with me! It was so cute! All the kiddos passed out Valentine's. I did not want to go out to dinner on Valentine's day a - because it was a work night and I was exhausted and B - because I did not want to wait hours just to eat! I came home and Adam surprised me by being home early! He had a basket full of all my favorite things and cooked my favorite meal (with help from Natalie) It was perfect just being home with my two boys!

Work has been insanely busy! I am now pretty much doing all of our payroll for our 1,200 employees! Adam is still the head safety coordinator at the Chevron plant in Sweeney. He travels about 3 hours total in one day! His company also just landed the contract for the new University of Houston stadium being built! Woohoo!

Bennett is now eating finger foods! He has had mac n cheese, black eyed peas, beans, avacado, he loves the sweet potato puffs, pineapple, pears and kellogs nutrigrain bars (crumbled up)

Now time for catch up in photos.. I know I'm sorry, but I am just soooo in love with this little guy!!


Valentine's Day shirt!

He loves playing with Dada's safety glasses!

Too much fun on a Saturday morning!

Helping dada build mama a flower bed!

Helping mama cook!

Suspenders :)

Love this boy!

Go Texans Day!! Boots, pearl snaps and all!

Look at me go!

Since we have a stainless steal fridge, I cannot put up his art work. I came up with this thanks to Pinterest! It will eventually say Bennett's fine art gallery!

Dinner time!

Bennett's valentines!

Reno and Bennett at his Valentine's day party

Melts my heart!

Valentine's day party!

Valentine's day party - Tristan,Madeline and Bennett. Tristan and Bennett LOVE each other. Well we just found out Miss Tristan lives TWO houses down from us! Uh oh! I smell t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

Granma and B at his party!

He now has FIVE teeth!


My world!

Trying to keep up with his best four legged friend Leo

Bennett this morning "Nerds Rule"

This morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment